Thursday, January 5, 2012

Deck The Halls

     I got all my Christmas ornaments up! The little miss loves the Christmas lights. The only problem is she tries to pull down all my ornaments and ribbon.  I wanted to redo all my decoration this year, but since I was short on money I just tried to mix up my old ones for a new look. 



I have a sideboard that I decorated and I hung a wreath in front of the mirror. Then I wrapped the lamp shades with ribbon to give it more of a festive feel. I love Christmas time, it was always my Mom's favorite holiday and she always makes it so fun. I got my love of it from her. She would always decorate well, and said that lots of lights made a Christmas tree!






















Pin It

1 comment:

  1. UHM! LOVE your house! And I didn't even see that much of it! I need more!!

    ReplyDelete