Thursday, January 5, 2012

Fresh Spaces

To continue my fresh theme. Here's some yummy images of clean fresh interiors.

Light aqua blue walls with bright yellow chair, touches of gold, and a cowhide rug. It's very calming but energizing all at once. I love the gold detail on the crown molding.









I love the rustic wood floor with the white crisp doors and ceiling. The molding on the walls is divine.Via Here





This Kitchen has crisp white Cabinets with bronze hardware. I love how it's mixed with a modern striped rug and light blue glass tile.Via Here





A great Runner available Here

Wouldn't you just love to live in any of these spaces? I feel at the start of a new year I have free reign to go through my home making tweaks here and there to make a more vibrant space. It's nice to welcome change into a space, or is that just me who changes my house up constantly?







Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment