Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Poufs, Poufs And More Poufs.

I wanted to share with you some of my Favorite poufs! I love a pouf in a living room, for extra seating, or there great used as an ottoman. You could even use them as a side table with a tray on top.I think there fantastic in a nursery paired with a rocker, and they double as a seat for your little one! It's always great when you can get multiple uses out of one piece of furniture. They also add a splash of color without much commitment. Here's some of my favorites.

A great Moroccan pouf. They come in tons of different colors.



How fun are these sweater poufs! If your ambitious you could even DIY for cheap. But if your not up for that you can find them here.



Love these kite kilim floor poufs from West Elm.



I would love to see this pouf in a girls nursery. It would also make a good photography prop.


A great striped pouf.



I love this Ryan Studio pouf. It's very simple and elegant.






Pin It

No comments:

Post a Comment