Thursday, August 30, 2012

A little about me...

Mckae over at Kae's Corner Design nominated me for the liebster award. Thank you Mckae! Since I've already received it, I thought I would just answer some of the questions. That way you get to know me a little bit better! =)

1. What is your favorite sweet treat? I'm going to have to go with anything chocolate!

2.What is your favorite room in your house and why? I love Bryn's nursery. It's fun, colorful and I love sitting in the rocking chair.

3. What is your TV guilty pleasure? I really hate to admit this, I love Pretty Little Liars, and watch way to much reality TV. I know, I know  I need to stop, it's not good for me but I can't help it.

4. What is your dream job? What I'm doing now, I love being an Interior Designer.

5. What is your favorite thing about blogging? The people, I have met so many great people blogging! Thank you to everyone who reads my blog and who has featured me!

6. What are a few things that your dream house would have? Hardwood Floors, amazing architecture and a ton of character. I want lots of white and an open floor plan.

7. If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be? Oh my this is a hard one. But I would love to live next to the ocean. Maybe Hawaii, that would be fun!

8. What is your favorite time waster? Pinterest and Facebook, they're addicting.

9. What are your favorite pizza toppings? Chicken, spinach, bacon, artichoke

10. How did you choose the name for your blog? Well I wanted something catchy and fun. I was always saying look at that visual eye candy, and thought that would be a great blog name. 

11.Who is your favorite designer (either interior or fashion)? I would have to say Kelly Wearstler or Emily Henderson.Pin It

1 comment:

  1. It was fun learning more about you! I'm glad Im not the only one who watches Pretty Little Liars and reality TV. That makes me feel a little less lame :)

    ReplyDelete