Wednesday, September 5, 2012

Dreamy Creams And Vibrant Whites

White nurseries? WOULD YOU DO IT? I might be a little scared with all the baby vomit and how much a baby or toddler can mess up a room. But I DO love the look, have any of you done a white nursery and what was your experience with it?


Cream and white nursery.



The dark rug is definatley baby friendly. It will hide the sticky messes and all the little footprints. If I were to do a mostly white nursery I would make sure the flooring was dark.


The touches of brass in this nursery add a sense of sophistication.


Image Sources 1/2/3/
Pin It

2 comments:

  1. I like them all, but do think a dark rug would probably be a good idea :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I personally prefer a colorful room when it comes to a child's room. I think that color stimulate their little brains, and it makes it a "happy place". I love the look of the white, monochrome palette, just not in a nursery setting :)

    ReplyDelete