Tuesday, September 4, 2012

Exteriors That Pop

I always tend to focus on the interiors of a house, but the exterior is just as important. My best advice is to keep the outside classic and add a fun twist or pop that's easy to change. You can always paint a door to freshen up the look.
Here's some of my favorite exteriors that I have been loving.


Light grey and white mixed with a stained wood door. It's classic enough it will never go out of style.


Grey with light blue doors, this garage is such a great color combo.



Very traditional black and white home. With wall to wall windows to let in lot's of sunlight.



I love the pops of turquoise in this exterior. It adds a beachy feel and is stunning!


The landscape design is equally stunning as the architecture. 

 Image Sources: 1//2//3//4//5
Pin It

1 comment:

  1. These are so pretty! I love those blue garage doors! I have a slight obsession with fabulous front doors, that the first thing I look at when see a gorgeous house.

    ReplyDelete